Chester UK Band Saw model HV 128, only used 3 or 4 times. In immaculate condition, base has been modified to add wheels, a handle and strengthened with two struts and a shelf inserted for tools.
- Capacity (Round) 128mm
- Capacity (Rectangle) 115 x 150mm
- Blade Size 1/2" x 64 1/2"
- Speed Range 65 / 95 / 165 fpm
- Motor 0.25kW (0.33hp)
- Power Supply 240v
- Dimensions 895 x 457 x 985mm
- Net Weight 62kg
- Rugged cast-iron construction
- Mitre vice ensures positive material clamping between 45deg-90deg
- Adjustable stop for repetitive cuts
- Sealed and lubricated steel/ bronze worm gear drive
- Automatic cut-off on completion of cut
- Completely portable and lightweight
Buyer to arrange collection. There is easy access for van or truck.
Viewing is welcomed - machine is located in Blackburn, Lancashire