Myford VM-E - Bought from new and only used for hobby light engineering by an experienced user. Hence, in excellent (well-loved) condition. Extras Includes:
- table power feed with rate control;
- workpiece vice (rotating);
- workpiece vice (fixed);
- a set of retaining angles and workpiece clamps;
- three heads: drill chuck, fly cutter and collet for milling tools;
- cutting solution sump/pump with directional spray nozzle;
- a set of various large drills;
- a set of regular drills;
- a set of various milling cutters.
Additionally there is a set of 10+ tool steel billets for grinding your own cutters for the fly cutter along with a carbide tip holder and set of tips.
Buyer to arrange collection. There is easy access for van or truck with flat concrete floor.
Viewing is welcomed - machine is located in Pembrokeshire, South-West Wales, just outside of Narberth.