1) Top-of-the-range Naerok No.2 Morse taper drill. Has an unmarked, rack-and-pinion rise-and-fall tilting round table. In little-used condition and complete with a machine vice and drill chuck. 1-phase motor with push-button starter. £225
2) Draper 16-inch fret saw £55
3) Compound table with long X and Y travels. Ideal for mounting on a bench drill to convert it to a light-duty milling machine £150
4) Powerful, bench-mount screw press £45
5) Eclipse magnet table £125
6) Assorted other workshop equipment
Phone: 01275-472 949 (Failand)
We are open!
We are still open and working as normal, though the postal system is slower than usual. If your order is urgent, please contact us to arrange special delivery.