Acorntools 10-inch and 12-inch Lathes (Atlas 10-inch Clone): A complete package of information that covers all models from the first models to the last is available. It includes:
- A very comprehensive Manual with over 240 pages that contains detailed Operating and Maintenance Manual - it's probably the best instruction manual ever produced by a lathe manufacturer.
- Extensive thread-cutting instructions and dedicated charts from the larger 61-page "supplementary" Screwcutting Instruction Booklet.
- Extra instructional sheets issued by Atlas but never included in the main Manual: taper turning attachment; fitting new leadscrew nuts, steady rests, adjustable bed stop, machine vice and dismantling procedures for headstock and backgear.
- A complete, illustrated Parts Manual with exploded-parts diagrams.
- A set of reproductions of the original (Atlas) advertising catalogs (some very rare) that give a complete technical specification for the lathe, shows model changes over the years and illustrate all the accessories.